A Butcher To A Restauranter- Lebanon To Dubai


He might have started as a butcher but today is known as a respected hotelier and restaurant owner in Dubai. His father as a native Lebanon passed on the trade of butchery to the young Fadi Al Safadi at the age of 13 years.

But Safadi had other plans for himself and today at the age of 59 years, he is the proud founder and CEO of Al Safadi restaurant. The trade of butchery was considered respectable. His father was renowned at the trade and supplied to the best restaurants in Beirut in the 1970s.

A success story of the economically downtrodden Lebanon can be this. Speaking to the local media that has now been writing about him due to the growing reputation of his restaurants, he said, “My time working for my father laid the foundation for something big to come in my life. He taught me to be prepared for everything. For one year, I worked as a cleaner in my father’s shop before he taught me the skill of butchery. My father was my best teacher. From treating customers well, to developing skills to improving your quality of service, I learned everything from him. I was fortunate to have him as my father,” Fadi said with great pride and joy as he recalled his past.

Al Safadi gained popularity here as many international visitors returned here year after year for exhibitions and corporate events, according to him.

“Going with the city’s prosperity, we expanded across Dubai, opening our third restaurant in Umm Al Sheif to cater for Dubai’s fast-growing and increasingly multicultural population here before expanding with a stunning fine dining experience at The Pointe on the Palm Jumeirah,” Abed said.

His USP is also the fact that Lebanese food has a huge vegetarian option that is popular amongst tourists in Dubai. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Is Truss Government Looking At Relaxing Immigration Rules?

Iranian President Refuses Interview To CNN Reporter In The US